Last update: August 06, 2019.
SCTY Group S.A.S. De CV, ("SCTY Group") is aware of the importance it represents for you, the use and treatment that we give to your personal information and the way in which we share it, likewise, we appreciate your confidence that we will do it with due care and prudence.
To contact us: Data Privacy Department
Address: Av. Gonzalez Carnicerito 1269A, Jardines de Tepatitlán, Tepatitlán de Morelos, Jalisco C.P. 47680.
Attention: Head of the Data Department
What Personal Data Does SCTY Group Collect and For What Purposes Is That Personal Data Used?
The personal information we collect from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at SCTY Group. We use this information to process orders, deliver products and services, process payments, maintain and update our files and your accounts with us, make available content such as lists, pending carts, and customer feedback, product and service recommendations of interest to you. We use this information to be able to provide these services and functions on our own behalf or on behalf of third parties, such as third-party vendors and service providers at SCTY Group. We also use this information to improve our services, products, features and platform, to prevent or detect fraud or abuse, and to enable third parties to provide technical, logistical or other services on our behalf. We also use this information to tailor our communications, such as by sending emails with offers, coupons, reminders, information and promotions that are more relevant to customers.
These are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Provide Us: We receive and store all the information that you enter on our website or that you provide us by any other means. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the features we offer you. The information you provide is useful to us to respond to your requests, personalize future purchases that you are going to make, improve our stores and get in touch with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. For example, like many other Web pages, we use "cookies" to collect certain types of information when your Internet browser accesses SCTY Group or advertising or other types of content that are offered to you by or on behalf of SCTY Group on other web pages.
- Mobile: When you download or use applications (apps) created by SCTY Group or by our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and about your mobile device, including its unique identifier. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, for example search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to disable such location services.
- Communications via Email: To help us make the emails we send you more useful and interesting, we usually receive a confirmation, if your computer supports these types of tasks, when you open an email sent by SCTY Group. Additionally, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers, we compare our customer lists with those we receive from other companies. If you do not wish to receive further emails or other notifications from us, please adjust your notification preferencesat the bottom of the email that we send you or in your username within www.scty.mx.
- Information Collected from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, and add it to our account information.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide features such as Purchases of "1-Click" Y Recommendations for you, personalized advertisements on other websites (for example, SCTY Group Affiliates with content provided by SCTY Group), and the storage, on your visits, of items in your shopping cart.
- The Help function of most browsers indicates how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, or to disable all cookies. Likewise, you can disable or delete similar data that was used by browser add-ons, such as Flash Cookies, by changing the settings of the extensions or by visiting the website of their manufacturer. However, we recommend that you leave cookies enabled in order to take advantage of many of the essential functions of SCTY Group. For example, if you reject or block our cookies, you will not be able to complete an order or use any of the SCTY Group products or services that require you to identify yourself or log in.
Does SCTY Group Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is a fundamental part of our business and we do not participate in the sale of it to third parties. We share customer information only in the ways described below with SCTY Group, which are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice. With your consent to this Privacy Notice, you agree to share your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Third Party Service Providers: We contract with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Some examples include those that include executing orders, delivering packages, sending postal and e-mails, removing duplicate information from customer lists, data analysis, offering marketing assistance, offering search results and links (including links and payment lists). , process credit card payments and offer customer service. They will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but will not be able to use it for other purposes. In no case, do we grant rights to use your data to these third-party service providers that are broader than those to which you have consented in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Promotional Offers: Occasionally we will send offers on behalf of other companies to selected groups of SCTY Group clients. In these cases, your name or address will not be provided to these companies. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please adjust your customer notification preferences as mentioned above in the section "Communications via Email ".
- Business Transfer: As we develop our business, we may buy or sell stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information is often one of the transferred business assets; However, said information will in any case be subject to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the client authorizes otherwise). Of course, in the unlikely event that SCTY Group, or most of its assets, are acquired by a third party, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
- With your consent: Apart from the above, you will be informed in the event that any information about you is shared with third parties, so that you have the opportunity to decide if you do not want to share such information.
What Options Do I Have Regarding My Personal Data and How Can I Exercise My ARCO Rights?
As we have indicated, you always have the possibility to choose not to provide information, even though it may be necessary to make a purchase or to take advantage of some of the functions of SCTY Group.
- If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, opposition or cancel our processing of your personal data, or revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- You can add or update certain information on pages, such as those indicated in the section What information do I have access to? Normally, each time you update your data, we keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- The Help function of most browsers indicates how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, or to disable all cookies. Likewise, you can disable or delete similar data that was used by browser add-ons, such as Flash Cookies, by changing the settings of the extensions or by visiting the website of their manufacturer. However, we recommend that you leave cookies enabled given the fact that they offer you to take advantage of many of the essential functions of SCTY Group. For example, if you reject or block our cookies, you will not be able to complete an order or use any of the SCTY Group products or services that require you to identify yourself or log in.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software (SSL), which encrypts the information you enter.
- When confirming an order, we only reveal the last four digits of your credit card numbers. Obviously, we pass on the full credit card number to the corresponding credit card company for order processing.
What information do I have access to?
SCTY Group gives you access to a large amount of information about your account and your operations with SCTY Group for the sole purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating such information. This list may vary as our website develops.
Is the use of SCTY Group allowed to minors?
SCTY Group does not market products to be purchased by minors. We market products for minors to be purchased by people of legal age. If you are under the age of 18, you can use SCTY Group only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Comments
If you have any concerns regarding privacy at SCTY Group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description and we will try to solve it. Due to the continuous development of our business, this Privacy Notice and the conditions of usethey may also be modified. We may periodically send you email reminders of our notices and conditions, however, we recommend that you visit our website frequently for the latest changes. Unless otherwise indicated, our current Privacy Notice will be applicable to all the information that we process regarding you and your account. However, we are true to our word and in no case will we substantially modify our policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our clients collected in the past, without the prior consent of the affected clients.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Provide Us:You provide us with most of the information when you search, shop, post a comment, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or contact our customer service. For example, you are providing us with information when you search for a product, place an order through SCTY Group, provide information at My account (You may have more than one account, if you have used more than one email address in your purchases) or in My profile when you contact us by phone, email, or otherwise, when you complete a questionnaire or a sweepstakes entry form; use our services, or when you provide or evaluate Customer Reviews. By performing the above actions, you are providing us with information such as your name, address and phone number, your credit card details, people to whom the purchased items have been sent, including addresses and phone numbers, names of people (with addresses phone numbers) included in the settings of the tools, email addresses of your friends or others, content of comments and emails you send us, personal description and photograph of My profile and your financial information.
Mobile:Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, this possibility is found in the device's configuration menu. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your device, we recommend that you contact your mobile operator or the manufacturer of your device.
Information Collected from Other Sources:Some examples of the information we collect from other sources include updated information about the delivery address collected from our carriers or third parties, which we use to correct our files and make the delivery of your next purchase or better communication; information about your account, about purchases, exchanges and about your visits to the website, which we collect from companies with which we carry out joint activities under the same brand or to whom we offer technical, logistical or advertising services, among others; information about search terms and results of searches performed through Internet search applications offered by our subsidiary, links and search results, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and information on the credit history of the credit bureaus that we use to prevent and detect fraud and to offer credit and financial services to certain clients.
Information You Can Access:Examples of information easily accessible from SCTY Group include: up-to-date order information; personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, personalized communications preferences, address book and settings); payment preferences (including information about credit cards, gift coupon and promotional balances); email notification settings (including marketing emails and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommendations for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists; and My profile (including your Customer Reviews, Recommendations and personal profile).